Effective Date: May 1, 2021
2. Information Collected.
a. Voluntarily Disclosed Information. When you use the Services, you will have the opportunity to provide us with some information directly. For example, some functions of the Services require you to enter your name, email, and phone number if you wish to contact us.
b. Automatically Collected Information. Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, time website was accessed, frequency of access, geolocation data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
3. Use of Collected Information. We may use the data you provide us to respond to any queries you submit to us. We may also use it to send you emails or newsletters. We may also use it to improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
4. Disclosure of Information.
a. Staff and Third-Party Service Providers. We may employ and utilize other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. For example, we may have employees or third parties respond to messages you submit to us. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
b. Business Transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personally identifiable information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
c. Legal Compliance. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ProtectEd Solutions, our employees, our users, or others.
5. Security Disclaimer. We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personally identifiable information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
6. Modification and Deletion of Information. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, if you request, we will remove your name and all other personally identifiable information that you have provided from the Services. Please understand, however, that it may be impossible to delete this information completely, due to backups and records of deletions. You may not request the removal of de-identified, anonymous, or aggregate data from our databases.
7. Age of Users. Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or access the Services in any way. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18. If we find out we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information about a minor under18, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information from our system as soon as possible.
8. Changes to Policy. We’re constantly trying to improve our Services, so we may need to change this Policy from time to time as well, but we will alert you to changes by placing a notice on our website, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means. Please note that if you’ve opted not to receive notice emails from us (or you haven’t provided us with your email address), those legal notices will still govern your use of the Services, and you are still responsible for reading and understanding them. If you use the Services after any changes to the Policy have been posted, that means you agree to all of the changes. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Policy in effect at the time the information is used.
9. Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Policy, the collection and sharing practices of our Services, or your use of the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.